Validate Firebase Access Token?
When I generate a token using
createCustomToken from Firebase admin sdk, how can I verify that is the valid token without using the SDK again?
I assumed its a valid OAuth token but I can not find the signing key and therefore check the integrity. I use Firebase Auth for storing the token and the admin sdk.
Custom Tokens created with the Firebase admin SDK are signed using a service account. In the default setting the service account email has the form
https://www.googleapis.com/robot/v1/metadata/x509/<service account email> you will find the corresponding public keys.
- → How can I query Firebase for an equalTo boolean parameter?
- → How can I access nested data in Firebase with React?
- → Firebase simple blog (confused with security rules)
- → Removing item in Firebase with React, re-render returns item undefined
- → AngularJS Unknown Provider Error (Firebase & AngularFire)
- → How do you pass top level component state down to Routes using react-router?
- → "this" is null in firebase query function in reactjs
- → Angular Module Failed to Load
- → Multiple dex files define Lcom/google/android/gms/internal/zzrx;
- → Joining Firebase tables in React
- → How can I make add firepad to my reactjs project?
- → How to use Cloud Functions for Firebase to prerender pages for SEO?
- → React.js component has null state?