Vagrant With Homestead And Linux Boxes
Why there is a yaml file generated with the homestead box while there isn't one generated in a simple linux box like the precise64 box.
Vagrant itself only needs a Vagrantfile, Vagrantfile is a ruby script and as such can do many things. The issue is that it can come a bit complicate to read.
To separate the pure configuration settings, many people adopt external file (like yaml or json file) to store parameters that can be changed (like mapping folder, cpu, ram ...) and so the Vagrantfile will read from this external file.
The homestead project has adopt this way of working and it creates the
Homestead.yaml file for you and this will be the only place you will go to manage your VM configuration
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms