Vagrant Ssh Code Executing Gives An Error
I'm stuck with a silly problem. I'm using Vagrant with Homestead and Laravel for developing. The problem is when I go to a project and try to execute any command it gives me the following error:
I have set the
PATH = "usr/local/bin".
I'm stuck with this for 2 days and I don't know what to do so If you had the same problem please share your experience with me.
First, be sure that your PATH is set correctly:
If you're getting a
permission denied error try giving yourself execute permission on
laravel like so:
sudo chmod +x /usr/local/bin/laravel
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms