Using Vscode To Develop A Flutter App, But After Stopping The Debugging And Opening The App On The Phone, It Loads The Previous Version
I am using Vscode for developing flutter apps. After running the app in debug mode on my phone and stopped the debugging, then opened the app on the phone, it loads the previous version instead of the current one.
Hot reloads/restarts don't exist after ending the debugging session.
If you want to keep the updated app on the phone after debugging,
- Stop the debug session
- Run the app again
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Phonegap Android write to sd card
- → Local reference jquery script in nanohttpd (Android)
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → React native change listening port
- → What is the default unit of style in React Native?
- → Google play market autocomplete icon
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → Using Laravel with Genymotion
- → react native using like web-based ajax function
- → react native pdf View