Using ShopifyQL In Web Services
Can someone tell me how to query shopify in server? I want to fetch product data by barcode but I don't know where should I put my query in server.
Ah I can solve it with :
- get all admin/products.json with limit and page
- limit and page can be handle with admin/products/count.json (https://www.demacmedia.com/shopify-commerce/shopify-tutorials/how-to-fetch-all-products-using-shopify-pagination/)
- for make it faster we can use products.json?field=id,barcode,etc
- then loop the json result with object.find until found the right product with attribute you want to filter
Thanks guys for your answer. Cheers
- → Issues installing composer correctly on OS X El Capitan
- → ListView.DataSource looping data for React Native
- → How do I determine if a new ReactJS session and/or Browser session has started?
- → Getting Comments of comments Facebook API
- → Browserify api: how to pass advanced option to script
- → Laravel - input request handling for global pagination
- → Redux: Using async middlewares vs dispatching actions on success functions
- → Facebook Developer API in reactjs code
- → Multiple Components Using One Store
- → Good solution to work with rest-api like SPA with redux?
- → Facebook PHP SDK - Graph Error "Authorization code has been used" on page refresh
- → Status of AudioWorkerNode in Web Audio API
- → CORS missmatch because of http