Using Laravel With Genymotion
I can connect to 10.0.3.2 from my genymotion emulator browser, however, it shows the WAMP homepage. How do I connect to Laravel homepage? (I want to access the routes.php file)
I can access the laravel homepage from my computer browser (localhost:8000).
After a lot of digging up, I finally got the solution here.
Run Laravel application as - "php artisan serve --host 0.0.0.0" and access it using 10.0.3.2:8000/
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Phonegap Android write to sd card
- → Local reference jquery script in nanohttpd (Android)
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → React native change listening port
- → What is the default unit of style in React Native?
- → Google play market autocomplete icon
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → Using Laravel with Genymotion
- → react native using like web-based ajax function
- → react native pdf View