Using AWS Certificate With A Parked Domain For A Shopify Store
I brought a domain (not in AWS) and parked it on AWS. I also got a certificate in AWS Certificate manager, for a domain I use for a shopify store. On the shopify admin, I see that SSL isn't available for the purchased domain.
Is there a way to connect the domain with the certificate if the server is actually on shopify ?
ACM certificates are only for use with CloudFront and Elastic Load Balancers. You could possibly setup a CloudFront distribution in front of your Shopify domain in order to use the certificate that way, but it's probably more trouble and expense than it is worth.
You might look at moving your DNS hosting to CloudFlare and using their free SSL service.
- → AWS SDK with Lumen
- → Using AWS Certificate with a parked domain for a shopify store
- → laravel or AWS don't detect my https
- → S3 putObject callback not returning expected objects
- → Amazon S3 image hosting with Shopify
- → Redirection to https not working using AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- → Shopify app showing request blocked by an extension
- → AWS Iam commands, Working correct in terminal and not working in Laravel/PHP AWS SDK
- → Violates the following Content Security Policy directive: *** in Shopify
- → AWS S3 cannot delete objects in bucket via PHP SDK
- → Laravel s3 multiple buckets
- → AWS IoT private.pem.key doesn't exist
- → Supervise queue in laravel 5.1