Use Shopify As A Prelaunchr Site
Pls let me know if I can use shopify as an prelaunchr site like harry's prelaunchr.what will be its requirments and so on.
Yes You can use your shopify store like a prelaunchr site like harry's. In your shopify store there is one option for same, please follow below.
Go to shopify admin > Settings > Online Store > Storefront password
in online store you will find option for Storefront password, please enable to set a password for your store and thats it. now your store will work like a prelaunchr site for outer audience. They can share your store to social media like Fb, twitter, and G+. Every user has to fill his/her email to get notifications about your store. by this way you will be able to get number of email into your store database.
- → Trigger a click with jQuery using link_to of rails 4
- → Adding html data attribute to simple_forms input
- → How to remove parameters from the root URL if it does I18n
- → passing parameters to rails back end from an ajax call
- → Blocking ?page= in robots.txt
- → react js and rails Updating state on a component with active record relationship
- → State not passed into prop
- → Cannot read property 'modalIsOpen' of undefined
- → Objects not valid issue
- → How to map API params to model
- → Consuming webhooks shopify-api
- → How to add ScriptTag on shopify_api gem?