Use REPLACE() Function With Laravel Database: Query Builder
In one of my table columns I have '_' values. But I need to replace them with space. This is my code.
$crimes = DB::table('crimes') ->addSelect('crime_code') ->addSelect('areas.name as area') ->addSelect(REPLACE('danger_level', "_", " ")) ->addSelect('date') ->addSelect('status') ->get()
But I'm getting this error,
Call to undefined function App\Http\Controllers\REPLACE()
You can use
selectRaw() to insert sql to your query
$crimes = DB::table('crimes') ->addSelect('crime_code') ->addSelect('areas.name as area') ->selectRaw("REPLACE(danger_level, '_', ' ')") ->addSelect('date') ->addSelect('status') ->get()
- → I can't do a foreign key, constraint error
- → How to implement DbDongle::convertTimestamps as workaround of invalid timestamps with MySql strict
- → MySQL error "Foreign key constraint is incorrectly formed"
- → Eloquent Multitable query
- → "Laravel 5.1" add user and project with userId
- → Database backup with custom code in laravel 5 and get the data upto 10 rows from per table in database
- → Laravel 5.1 QueryException when trying to delete a project
- → Using Array in '->where()' for Laravel Query Building
- → Chaining "Count of Columns" of a Method to Single Query Builder
- → Laravel Eloquent Joining Strange query
- → convert time using mysql laravel 5
- → How to update a column after an expiration date in MySQL?
- → Foreign key constraint fails on existing key