Use Of Firebase Functions When Using Firebase Hosting Locally
I currently have my project setup with firebase functions being used for some of the backend functions.
I want to be able to test these functions locally when typing in
firebase serve when I use the website, not querying the function using postman, for example.
Is there any way I can do this?
I've tried just typing in
firebase serve but this gives me the functions that have been deployed to firebase, not the ones that I have changed locally.
Thank you very much in advance.
I've found that you use
to use locally hosted functions.
- → How can I query Firebase for an equalTo boolean parameter?
- → How can I access nested data in Firebase with React?
- → Firebase simple blog (confused with security rules)
- → Removing item in Firebase with React, re-render returns item undefined
- → AngularJS Unknown Provider Error (Firebase & AngularFire)
- → How do you pass top level component state down to Routes using react-router?
- → "this" is null in firebase query function in reactjs
- → Angular Module Failed to Load
- → Multiple dex files define Lcom/google/android/gms/internal/zzrx;
- → Joining Firebase tables in React
- → How can I make add firepad to my reactjs project?
- → How to use Cloud Functions for Firebase to prerender pages for SEO?
- → React.js component has null state?