Uploading Large Files In Laravel
Laraval to build my website. When I want to upload a
200mb file, I see the following error.
How can i handle it ? I read a tutorial on this. I need to make changes to the
php.ini file but I don't have this file in my host.
There are various places where you could set the max post size.
If you use .htaccess, you could use the answer in Increasing the maximum post size and change the MB setting to your required one.
Generally the php.ini file can be in various places (or named a bit differently) depending your server's setup for which purpose you should ask you server administrator to do the change for you
Also if you have a validator on the request with a limit, you would need to set/increase it following Laravel docs, validation max file size
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms