Upload Form Does Not Work In Firefox 3 With Mac OS X?
Today, I ran into this weird problem with a user using Mac OS X. This user always had a failed upload. The form uses a regular "input type=file". The user could upload using any browser except Firefox 3 on his Mac. Only this particular user was seeing this error.
Obviously, the problem is only with this one particular user.
User corrected this weird problem by recreating their FireFox profile. How to manage FireFox profiles
I imagine a re-install of FireFox would have corrected the problem as well.
- → Issues installing composer correctly on OS X El Capitan
- → cant install composer and laravel (mac el capitano)
- → PhpStorm highlighting Laravel blade incorrectly on Mac? Was ok on old PC
- → Shopify's 'slate' package not running after installation
- → Slow response times: Laravel 5.2 in Docker container
- → fail (backjumping, conflict set: cardano-crypto-class)
- → Clean up the Python installation
- → How can I install PyQt5 on Mac?
- → Why git status shows same file twice?
- → Can't install or run OpenShift RHC client tools on MAC OS X
- → Failed to execute git - VS Code?
- → git status is reporting files it should ignore
- → phyton3 pip and pyautogui install mac -remove broken python