Upgrade Wizard "slugs" Of TYPO3 9 Failes With "something Went Wrong"
after upgradig an installation from TYPo3 6.2 to 9.5 (via 7 and 8) the last upgrade wizard "Introduce URL parts ("slugs") to all existing pages" crashes. There is no real error message, simply "Something went wrong" in an alert box.
All slug fields in the pages are empty.
Any ideas how to fix it - or to get a better error message?
Sometimes there is broken Page Data. Did or do You have ext:workspaces activated some time ago? I would Check there for broken Datasets and delete them If not needed. If I remember right, i ran the Update Wizard through cli and got the uid of the First not working Page there.
- → Prevent form action from being followed by robots
- → Render Link within Typoscript Controller
- → How can I implement the sitemaps for a TYPO3 Multidomainsystem when i have only one root folder?
- → TYPO3 - Overriding & adding meta tags (from tx_metaseo) on detail view of custom extension
- → How can i remove the region in TYPO3 9 SEO extension from hreflang
- → generate SEO sitemap for tt_address in TYPO3 and how to beautify with slugs
- → TYPO3 and IOS: can't open the page
- → TYPO3: How do i render tt_content text elements in my own extensions?
- → TYPO3 News Sitemap Configuration - actual date in additionalWhere statement
- → Check the Database of a typo3-Website
- → How to create a record and add an image in database in TYPO3
- → TYPO3 Frontent: Form Action results Page not found
- → RealURL with GET parameters