Upgrade My Version Code Of The App For Play Store
I published my app on the play store several times before, and according to another question on stackoverflow that I followed I made my code version 1.1.0+2 in the pubspec.yaml file now I had a major change in the app and I want the version to be 2.0.0 but I don't understand the last part of the code version (+2), what should it be now and do I have to put it in the version code or just update it to 2.0.0 in the pubspec.yaml?
1.1.0 is called version name. it is just a string separated by period(.) + 2 is build number which need to be incremented each time when you create build.
In Play Store, version name does not matter, only build number needs to be unique every time. if you upload a build using 1.1.0+2 than you are allowed to keep the version name same, if each time you have unique build number.
In App Store, for each version name you can have every build number. if your version name is 1.0.0 than you can have build no from 1 to n and again when you update your version name to 2.0.0 than you are allowed to have build no from 1 to n.
- → How do you create a 12 or 24 mnemonics code for multiple cryptocurrencies (ETH, BTC and so on..)
- → Flutter: input text field don't work properly in a simple example..... where am I wrong?
- → Can I customize the code formatting of Dart code in Atom?
- → Is it possible to develop iOS apps with Flutter on a Linux virtual machine?
- → Display SnackBar in Flutter
- → JSON ObjectMapper in Flutter
- → Material flutter app source code
- → TabBarSelection No such method error
- → How do I set the animation color of a LinearProgressIndicator?
- → Add different routes/screens to Flutter app
- → Is there a way to get the size of an existing widget?
- → How to share a file using flutter
- → Is there an easy way to find particular text built from RichText in a Flutter test?