I have an installation of Geonode R 2.01 running under Ubuntu 12.04. I tried to uninstall it using the following commands:
sudo apt-get remove --purge geonode sudo apt-get autoremove --purge sudo rm –r /etc/geonode
Then I tried to reinstall it using the following commands:
sudo apt-get install python-software-properties sudo add-apt-repository ppa:geonode/release sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install geonode geonode createsuperuser sudo geonode-updateip 127.0.0.1
In the latest command I had the error that I uploaded in the file so I assume that there is a file or subdirectory that I didn't delete it. I tried to look at it but without success. Does any one have an idea of the file or sub directory that I missed it.
Additional to remove Apache, I had to uninstall the layers installed in Geoserver. In my version are located in /var/lib/geoserver/geonode-data/, then reinstall the whole thing and should work.
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module