Unable To Use CollectionGroup Query In AngularFirestore
I am using AngularFirestore and Ionic 3. I want to use the collectionGroup query feature of Firebase but I am not getting this option either by importing AngularFirestore or doing
import * as firebase from 'firebase/app';
this.afs.collectionGroup() is not available.
The AngularFire2 documentation shows how to use Collection Group Queries.
If that doesn't work for you, ensure you're using AngularFire2 version 5.2 or later.
- → How can I query Firebase for an equalTo boolean parameter?
- → How can I access nested data in Firebase with React?
- → Firebase simple blog (confused with security rules)
- → Removing item in Firebase with React, re-render returns item undefined
- → AngularJS Unknown Provider Error (Firebase & AngularFire)
- → How do you pass top level component state down to Routes using react-router?
- → "this" is null in firebase query function in reactjs
- → Angular Module Failed to Load
- → Multiple dex files define Lcom/google/android/gms/internal/zzrx;
- → Joining Firebase tables in React
- → How can I make add firepad to my reactjs project?
- → How to use Cloud Functions for Firebase to prerender pages for SEO?
- → React.js component has null state?