Unable To Read Image From File Laravel-intervention
I am using Laravel 5.0, and I successfully installed intervention package for Laravel. I can do everything fine except this.
$img = Image::make(Input::file('companylogo'));
I get error
Unable to read image from file ().
Try using Request::file('companyLogo'); If still it is not working, then it may be the permission problem. Check for that and also cross-check the type of the file you are uploading.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms