Unable To Install Plugins For Octobercms
I was wanting to install https://octobercms.com/plugin/garretfick-trustedproxies but it's not immediately obvious to me how to do so. I tried
php artisan plugin:install fideloper.TrustedProxy,
php artisan plugin:install fideloper/TrustedProxy and
php artisan plugin:install fideloper-TrustedProxy and in all instances it says "A plugin with name "..." could not be found". Any ideas? Is this plugin, in particular, just not installable?
I'm running OctoberCMS 1.0.443.
or use this command:
php artisan plugin:install GarretFick.Trustedproxies
- → OctoberCMS Backend Loging Hash Error
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → OctoberCMS - How to make collapsible list default to active only on non-mobile
- → Create plugin that makes objects from model in back-end
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → How to install console for plugin development in October CMS
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → How to update data attribute on Ajax complete
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page