Unable To Create New React App -- Fatal: Unable To Look Up Github.scm.corp.ebay.com (port 9418) (No Such Host Is Known.)
I'm using Windows 10 and Powershell to install new React app. I have Node v12.13.0 installed as well.
The information in the log where the error occured states:
> 323 verbose npm v6.12.0 324 error Error while executing: 324 error > C:\Program Files\Git\cmd\git.EXE ls-remote -h -t > git://github.scm.corp.ebay.com/cubejs-ebay/ebay-global-header-node.git > 324 error 324 error fatal: unable to look up github.scm.corp.ebay.com > (port 9418) (No such host is known. ) 324 error 324 error exited with > error code: 128 325 verbose exit [ 1, true ]
It seems like a fairly basic issue but I was unable to find much through searching. Anyone have an idea? Thanks.
maybe your syntax when call
create-react-app is incorrect.
npx create-react-app my-app
- → Maximum call stack exceeded when instantiating class inside of a module
- → Browserify api: how to pass advanced option to script
- → Node.js Passing object from server.js to external modules?
- → gulp-rename makes copies, but does not replace
- → requiring RX.js in node.js
- → Remove an ObjectId from an array of objectId
- → Can not connect to Redis
- → React: How to publish page on server using React-starter-kit
- → Express - better pattern for passing data between middleware functions
- → Can't get plotly + node.js to stream data coming through POST requests
- → IsGenerator implementation
- → Async/Await not waiting
- → (Socket.io on nodejs) Updating div with mysql data stops without showing error