TYPO3 Scheduler + Symfony Console Command + Command Arguments
There is a Symfony Console Command which can be executed by CLI with an argument „domain“. Like:
./typo3cms mycrawler:process www.domain.ltd
All fine so far. When running this command from „Scheduler“ using „Console Command Scheduler Task“, how can the commands argument „domain“ be set from the tasks edit form (backend)?
Choose the value Execute console commands, add also a frequency and press Save. After that you can add arguments and options
the shown HTML is currently a regression, sorry for that - it is known and reported.
- → Declare an array variable to the controller/component [Laravel, October CMS]
- → Passing a JS var from AJAX response to Twig
- → Display different sidebar content based on page url - October CMS
- → how to check if today is between two dates in Twig?
- → Queue::push Unable to find Class
- → How can I check multiple if conditions in twig?
- → Can I pass a dynamic value from craft CMS to another template as well as a string value?
- → Searchfuntion working with ajax calls in Symfony2
- → Binding implementations to Request/Response in Laravel?
- → HTTPException in Laravel artisan route list
- → Laravel 5 PHPUnit test fails with getContent() on null
- → implement symfony/constraint/validation as assert in laravel/doctrine