TYPO3: Save All Sent Mails To Database Or Filesystem
In TYPO3 is there a way (or Extension) to permanently store all sent mails in the database or filesystem. As I understand it, if I set spooling to file it will save the mails but delete them after it sends them.
I want to have a permanent backup of the mails in case something with the mail server goes wrong.
There are extensions which extends the built-in form extension and save it to database:
Also, a form extension like powermail can store the mails to database as well: https://extensions.typo3.org/extension/powermail
Just browse the TYPO3 extension repository and you can find lots of extensions that can fulfill your needs.
- → Prevent form action from being followed by robots
- → Render Link within Typoscript Controller
- → How can I implement the sitemaps for a TYPO3 Multidomainsystem when i have only one root folder?
- → TYPO3 - Overriding & adding meta tags (from tx_metaseo) on detail view of custom extension
- → How can i remove the region in TYPO3 9 SEO extension from hreflang
- → generate SEO sitemap for tt_address in TYPO3 and how to beautify with slugs
- → TYPO3 and IOS: can't open the page
- → TYPO3: How do i render tt_content text elements in my own extensions?
- → TYPO3 News Sitemap Configuration - actual date in additionalWhere statement
- → Check the Database of a typo3-Website
- → How to create a record and add an image in database in TYPO3
- → TYPO3 Frontent: Form Action results Page not found
- → RealURL with GET parameters