TYPO3 Pw_comments Change/translate Labels
I like to change the labels of
pw_comments to german.
Until now I've tried to work with TypoScript, but this does not work:
plugin.tx_pwcomments._LOCAL_LANG.default.tx_pwcomments.comment = Kommentar
The page is in german language only, for that reason it is fine to change the defaults.
Can you help?
A possible resolution is to copy
what do you think about this?
- → Prevent form action from being followed by robots
- → Render Link within Typoscript Controller
- → How can I implement the sitemaps for a TYPO3 Multidomainsystem when i have only one root folder?
- → TYPO3 - Overriding & adding meta tags (from tx_metaseo) on detail view of custom extension
- → How can i remove the region in TYPO3 9 SEO extension from hreflang
- → generate SEO sitemap for tt_address in TYPO3 and how to beautify with slugs
- → TYPO3 and IOS: can't open the page
- → TYPO3: How do i render tt_content text elements in my own extensions?
- → TYPO3 News Sitemap Configuration - actual date in additionalWhere statement
- → Check the Database of a typo3-Website
- → How to create a record and add an image in database in TYPO3
- → TYPO3 Frontent: Form Action results Page not found
- → RealURL with GET parameters