TYPO3: How Do I Render Tt_content Text Elements In My Own Extensions?
I'm currently writing a TYPO3 extension which is configured with a list of
These point to content elements of type "text" and i want to render them by my extension.
Because of TYPO3s special way of transforming the text you enter in the rich text editing when it enters the database, and again transforming it when it is rendered to the frontend, i can not just output the database contents of the
I want to render these texts as they would usually get rendered by TYPO3. How do I do that?
I had the same problem a couple of months ago. Now I must say that I am no typo3 developer, so I don't know if this is the right solution.
But I used something like this:
$output .= $this->pi_RTEcssText( $contentFromDb );
in my extension and it works.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?