TYPO3: Custom Extension - "The Extension Name Must Not Be Empty" Error
I have upgraded TYPO3 version from 9 to 10. But my custom extensions throwing
(1/1) #1239891990 InvalidArgumentException The extension name must not be empty
error while I am trying to re-activate those.
Thank you in advance
Please check your extension for the usage of one of these methods:
\TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Utility\ExtensionUtility::configurePlugin() \TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Utility\ExtensionUtility::registerPlugin() \TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Utility\ExtensionUtility::registerModule()
Most probably you have to search in
ext_tables.phpor any file in
The first parameter of each of these methods is the extension name (in UpperCamelCase) or the extension key (in lower_underscore). This is missing according to your error message.
Maybe your extension relies on
$_EXTKEY. Starting with TYPO3 10 LTS the variable
$_EXTKEY isn't filled with the extension key anymore. Solution: use the hardcoded extension key within
ext_localconf.php. See the documentation for details.
- → Prevent form action from being followed by robots
- → Render Link within Typoscript Controller
- → How can I implement the sitemaps for a TYPO3 Multidomainsystem when i have only one root folder?
- → TYPO3 - Overriding & adding meta tags (from tx_metaseo) on detail view of custom extension
- → How can i remove the region in TYPO3 9 SEO extension from hreflang
- → generate SEO sitemap for tt_address in TYPO3 and how to beautify with slugs
- → TYPO3 and IOS: can't open the page
- → TYPO3: How do i render tt_content text elements in my own extensions?
- → TYPO3 News Sitemap Configuration - actual date in additionalWhere statement
- → Check the Database of a typo3-Website
- → How to create a record and add an image in database in TYPO3
- → TYPO3 Frontent: Form Action results Page not found
- → RealURL with GET parameters