TYPO3 Copy Part Of A Page Tree To Another Server
I have two TYPO3 9.5.22 installations www.mysite.com and playground.mysite.com. playground.mysite.com is basically a snapshot copy of www.mysite.com. Each site sits on its own server. Both sites have seen changes.
Now I want to copy a specific page subtree from playground.mysite.com to www.mysite.com. So far I've played with the export tool, but this tells me that all there is a LOST RELATION for each and every file – mostly images.
When running the export I get an XML file that seems to contain the page structure and the textual content but not the images.
Is there a clean and easy way to copy a page subtree from one server to another together with all images?
you can configure the options of the export, which tables are considered, which pages, which relations are included. even the size of files to include. but if you take to much it might not work.
at least in the past mostly the import was more often a problem than the export. you need a lot of memory on the servers to handlethe big data structure of a page tree with all dependent records (including files)
for a smooth handling so much pages I often split the export in smaller chunks which need proper restoring on the target system.
- → Trait 'IlluminateFoundationBusDispatchesJobs' not found
- → Import statement and Babel
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?
- → Throttling dispatch in redux producing strange behaviour
- → redux how to redirect on componentWillMount using react-router
- → Three js - Cannot see object on rotation
- → Webstorm UT - cannot find module
- → React import, export behavior
- → Reducing an entire subtree with redux combineReducers
- → Performance issue for inline ALL styles in React.jS?
- → How to fix "TS2349: Cannot invoke an expression whose type lacks a call signature"
- → October CMS export data to CSV from backend
- → Putting Facebook photos on canvas, taint canvas when trying to send it toDataURL. Can I set Facebook's header for CORS?