TYPO3 Cache Warmup With Crawler Not Working
I have a strange behaviour with the cache in my TYPO3 installation:
- TYPO3 v9.5.22
- the cache for the page exists
- the page is only accessible for a certain FE usergroup
- cache is build with EXT:crawler (the configuration is setup with the needed FE usergroup)
- I am logged in with a FE user with the needed FE usergroup
Page needs long time on first request, runs fast on second request → that feels as if the cache does not exist but is build with the first request
- still logged in with same FE user from first test
- also logged in as BE user with activated adminPanel
- settings in the adminPanel:
- "No cache" is not checked (so cache should be used)
Same behaviour as in first test, adminPanel → TypoScript shows that page is build (
Page generation), so cache is not used
- all settings from second test
- settings in adminPanel:
- simulate FE usergroup → choose the needed FE usergroup
Fast response, adminPanel show that cache is used.
- cache in general works
- warm up fails somehow → crawler configuration might be falsy?
What can be the reasons for this behaviour?
Is my configuration falsy?
Can some other settings in TYPO3 create this situation?
The problem was following:
- the page is access restricted with a single FE usergroup
- in the crawler configuration I added only the single FE usergroup which was needed to access the page
- the FE user had twoFE usergroups.
The reason why the cache from the crawler is not taken into account depends on the way how TYPO3 caching works:
- TYPO3 gets allFE usergroups of a user.
- These FE usergroups are one of the input parameter to caculate a hash.
- This hash is an identifier. It is used to check whether a cache was already build with these parameters.
- My crawler was set up with only one FE usergroup but my test user has two of them.
- That's why the hash will be different. So the cache which was created by the crawler is not taken into account.
So the solution would be: Create a crawler configuration for every possible FE usergroup configuration which could users have.
- → Lumen file cache driver
- → Speed Optimization of Shopify Store
- → Laravel's caching configuration
- → Laravel Caching User related caching
- → Caching Vs. Query Directly from Database in Laravel
- → Caching vs .querySelector
- → Laravel 5 - Cache remember doesn't work
- → vue.js cache video and play it
- → Is it possible to use cache for Git pre-commit hook?
- → Make a list of ints hashable in python
- → How to Cache API data using AsyncStorage React Native
- → NSCache releases objects even when there are strong references to them?
- → HTTP 504 Unsatisfiable Request (only-if-cached)