TYPO3 8.7 Is It Possible To Output A Specific Page With Multiple Url Path S
I'm trying to integrate a vue.js application into a typo3 page.
I have a full functional TYPO3 instance where I can create own pages, edit the content and more. Now I want to add an existing vue.js application within this page.
Therefore I created an extension which added all necessary resources (js, css) and added an own content type which controls the integrations and configurations. The content type outputs a vue.js entry point. So far everything works. Smaller vue.js applications works as they should.
Now comes the challenge: When I want to create a more complex application which relies on the router functionality, I run into a problem.
Let's assume, I integrate my application into the page
/shop and my application tries to render a product under
/shop/product/some-id. This doesn't work. The URL processing is done by TYPO3 (as designed).
I tried to find a solution within the documentation but I'm not sure what I should search. I need a way to output the same page (
/shop) regardless the following path. Does someone have a hint?
I found a solution. Within TYPO3 v8 is it possible to use the realurl extension for this purpose.
It is possible to define an own decode preprocessing function and analyse the current url.
$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF']['realurl']['decodeSpURL_preProc'] = RealUrlManipulation::class . '->decodeSpURL_preProc';
Within this method is it possible to change the url for TYPO3 inner processing and set it to an known url.
- → OctoberCMS Plugin update url
- → How do i get base url in OctoberCMS?
- → Display different sidebar content based on page url - October CMS
- → .htaccess - not routing to public folder
- → Redirect wrong url laravel 5.1
- → Dynamic url segment name in laravel 5.1
- → How do I determine if a new ReactJS session and/or Browser session has started?
- → Laravel Send URL with JSON
- → Laravel 4.2 application occurs unnecessary redirection after uploading live server
- → Laravel 5 route::group more than one controller issue
- → Angularjs not working inside laravel form
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → AJAX folder path issue