Typo3 8.7.31 & Extension Fe_manager: No TypoScript Found
In my TYPO3 8.7.31 I have an error:
No TypoScript found. Did you already setup module.tx_femanager.settings.configPID in your PageTS?
As the error message says, you need to configure
module.tx_femanager.settings.configPID in your Page TSConfig (not to confuse with TypoScript). This is necessary to make the TypoScript setting available also in the TYPO3 backend which is not the case by default.
As mentioned in the documentation you need to specify the page id (pid), where your main TypoScript settings (frontend) are stored. Usually you will take the root page of your installation.
To set the Page TSConfig, edit the page properties of your root page and switch to the tab
Resources. There you can find a field
Page TSConfig. In this field you need to put above mentioned setting.
A hint for your next question: please put more effort into your question! Let us know what you tried so far. And please do a proper formatting of your question.
- → Prevent form action from being followed by robots
- → Render Link within Typoscript Controller
- → How can I implement the sitemaps for a TYPO3 Multidomainsystem when i have only one root folder?
- → TYPO3 - Overriding & adding meta tags (from tx_metaseo) on detail view of custom extension
- → How can i remove the region in TYPO3 9 SEO extension from hreflang
- → generate SEO sitemap for tt_address in TYPO3 and how to beautify with slugs
- → TYPO3 and IOS: can't open the page
- → TYPO3: How do i render tt_content text elements in my own extensions?
- → TYPO3 News Sitemap Configuration - actual date in additionalWhere statement
- → Check the Database of a typo3-Website
- → How to create a record and add an image in database in TYPO3
- → TYPO3 Frontent: Form Action results Page not found
- → RealURL with GET parameters