Twig loader crushes with October CMS
When I start fresh october project it says:
Class System\Twig\Loader contains 1 abstract method and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (Twig_LoaderInterface::getSourceContext) /home/doctor/web/paintshop/modules/system/twig/Loader.php line 82
Did anyone faced such problem? My php version is 7, and php7 mod is enabled in apache, while php 5.6 mod is disabled. Thank you!
Most of cases if you have a fresh OctoberCMS install it won't be the latest update.
Config/Cms.php and set
true and try to update the application from backend.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?