Troubles With Artisan Tinker Encoding
I have got some trouble, that when I run artisan command, all special characters like spaces and braces get encoded in some weird way (I will post here as soon as I get to my home machine, but it looks like [m39[[ instead of space and others also like this).
That only occures on my home machine using Git Bash (latest 2.7.2 from git-scm). When I am using windows CMD or using Git Bash on other machines - everything is ok.
Update: here is an example :
†ђ[30;43mPHP error: Undefined variable: a on line 1в†ђ[39;49m
I had this issue and it's something to do with git bash being unable to interpret colour properly, or something along those lines.
I tried lots of different things and not sure which one did the trick but there's quite a few questions here on SO on the same issue, here's a few for you to check out:
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms