TokenMismatchException In Laravel App In Godaddy Server
I hosted my laravel (version 5.5) application in Godaddy server ,but Im getting error :
TokenMismatchException in VerifyCsrfToken.php (line 68)
when submitting ContactUs Form . Any one please help me .
config/session.php i set
'secure' => env('SESSION_SECURE_COOKIE', false),
and also given
storage folder permission 777
but it is not working . anyone please help me to solve out.
I assume that you use
csrf_token() in your forms,and we do not have to solve that.
chmod 777 storage/framework/sessions/
php artisan config:cache
Generate new app key:
php artisan key:generate
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms