The Laravel View Is Not Working On Linux Server
thank you for reading my question, I have search everywhere in this forum but all of them are still having problem with my site now...
My site is full on Laravel, we are working on Linux Server if you know Digital Ocean... Our problem now is that we cannot access the site beside www.site.com/public, other than that are not. Even we have routing into: Route::get('karyawan','[email protected]'), when we want to go to www.site.com/public/karyawan, the page is not there, we have set the controller into the blade, named index.blade.php
here is the response from the server: http://postimg.org/image/4x4k9ymtb/
we have done by restarting the apache, mod_rewrite but have no effect... can anyone help us?
"what kind of "app" or "everything" that you mean" ............. Copy
index.php from your '
public' folder and paste it in your project root folder. (better rename '
public' to some
public_xyz , as you are not going to use that any more). After this you need not to have '
public' in your
Now go to your
server.php, and comment this line :
and make it as
Now your URL should look like
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?