Test Networks Aren't Available On MetaMask
I am someone who is just getting started with MetaMask and crypto in general. I am trying to use the test networks (Ropsten specifically). When I created my MetaMask account I opened the Networks drop down and saw only Ethereum Mainnet. Every tutorial on MetaMask and Ropsten Testnet say that it should automatically be added. I know it exists because it is there in the settings, but I cannot use it. Here is what it looks like.
Here are the settings
I really need this to work. Any advice is appreciated.
Go on settings -> advanced -> show test networks
- → Is there a way to get Ethereum price data using the Coinbase API?
- → How ERC20 exchange websites works?
- → Ethereum smart contract outside Ethereum network
- → Aion Faucet for Test Coins
- → Sync with ganache-cli in python
- → Convert crypto wallet address in lowercase to correct format
- → How to receive only the transactions about particular set of addresses from blockchain without full syncing?
- → What if a block size limit in a certain blockchain is exceeded and a new block isn't yet created?
- → How can I set my site so users can sign in with metamask?
- → Looking for a project that allow me to create my own blockchain
- → Is it possible to issue token with 0 transaction fees?
- → How to send Ether Using Web3 and Gas Charges are Paid from Another Address?
- → Is it possible to get wallet balance passing the wallet address on any cryptocurrency?