SwiftUI - WatchOS NowPlayingView
I already created my Apple Watch music app with background sound in SwiftUI. I want to somehow present NowPlayigView. The only thing I found on the Apple Developer website about it is in the attached picture. Maybe the solution is very simple, but I can't find it. Please help. Image
NowPlayingView() where you want it.
Oh and make sure you
Apple talks about it at about minute 15:40 in Build a workout App for Apple Watch
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → Playing Video - Server is not correctly configured - 12939
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Axios array map callback
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → Update React [Native] View on Day Change
- → Shopify iOS SDK - issue converting BuyProductVariant to BuyProduct
- → BigCommerce and shopify API
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → React Native - Differences between Android and IOS
- → What is the difference between React Native and React?