Swift : Check If An Email Has Been Received With Specific Attachment Type
I am new on Ios developer. I was wondering if there is a way to add an observer ( or any other implementation) so that when I receive email with specific attachment type, a notification show up.
the idea is i want my app to listen to evry single incoming email and when an email received with an attachement I got a pop up.
There is no observer notification in IOS that make you able to listen to user mails , but if you are the one who sends the email to the user device , you can add a push notification capability to trigger something in user app
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → Playing Video - Server is not correctly configured - 12939
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Axios array map callback
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → Update React [Native] View on Day Change
- → Shopify iOS SDK - issue converting BuyProductVariant to BuyProduct
- → BigCommerce and shopify API
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → React Native - Differences between Android and IOS
- → What is the difference between React Native and React?