Supervise Queue In Laravel 5.1
I an using laravel 5.1 and Redis database for the queue. I want to supervise the queue:listen command Application is hosted in AWS.
For the installation I have used following command
sudo su - //it would be root user easy_install supervisor echo_supervisord_conf echo_supervisord_conf > /etc/supervisord.conf cd /etc sudo vim supervisord.conf
Add the following line at the bottom
[program:queue] command=/usr/bin/php /var/www/html/artisan --env="production" --timeout 240 queue:listen
supervisord -c /etc/supervisord.conf supervisorctl status
sudo su - //it would be root user easy_install supervisor echo_supervisord_conf echo_supervisord_conf > /etc/supervisord.conf sudo vim /etc/supervisord.conf
Add the following code at the end of the file supervisord.conf
[program:queue] process_name=%(program_name)s_%(process_num)02d command=php /var/www/html/artisan queue:work sqs --sleep=3 --tries=3 --daemon autostart=true autorestart=true user=forge numprocs=2 redirect_stderr=true stdout_logfile=/var/www/html/storage/logs/supervisord.log
Run following command to start
supervisord -c /etc/supervisord.conf //To start supervisorctl status
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?