Styling Shopify Emails
So Gmail doesn't show embedded styles. But Shopify email with embedded styling looks styled as expected. My question is does Shopify preprocess its emails templates to turn embedded styles to inline?
All mail clients read and interprete mail in their own way.
Shopify displays the content as webpage in a browser.
It is therefore much more difficult to code a beautiful mail that a beautiful website.
There are several "good practice" to make pretty mail (the best is not to use div but tables)
You can find some doc on table here
And a summary of all the web tools and their compatibility to the mail clients here.
And doc about font in mail here
- → OctoberCMS - How to make collapsible list default to active only on non-mobile
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?
- → Expanding search bar not expanding before search
- → Using css modules how do I define a global class
- → Conditional BG Color on AngularJS
- → Divs aren't aware of screen resizing
- → Setting the height of a textarea inside a table
- → How can I get Greasemonkey to highlight visited image links?
- → How to handle onclick event of a button?