Stripe PaymentMethodsActivity Add Google Pay Button
When displaying payment methods to user using PaymentMethodsActivity how can I add google pay button to that methods list?
I know it's possible on IOS to add Apple pay
My understanding is that it is not possible to add Google Pay as a payment method choice in the
PaymentMethodsActivity (similarly to how Apple Pay could be shown as an available payment choice in the
For Google Pay you will need to show a separate Google Pay button and integrate using this approach.
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Phonegap Android write to sd card
- → Local reference jquery script in nanohttpd (Android)
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → React native change listening port
- → What is the default unit of style in React Native?
- → Google play market autocomplete icon
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → Using Laravel with Genymotion
- → react native using like web-based ajax function
- → react native pdf View