STR Class Error When Deploying Lumen To Hosting
I was Deplyoying my lumen project to cpanel hosting , i did it as usual same as other person but i keep getting this error
''' PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '?' in /home/k5169896/public_html/apiFunderAsia/vendor/illuminate/support/Str.php on line 681 '''
This is usually caused by the version of PHP you are using, check the version on your new host, if it is < PHP 7.2 which is the minimum requirement for Lumen then it causes this issue.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms