Store Values In Client Computer Permanently?
Is there a way to store values on client side permanently?
I have a site, flash game (the game is not developed by me, of course), after you registered, it will recognize you even after u close browser, clear cache and cookies, and even restart computer and modem. Where do they store the values? Why the flash game can recognize me after few days?
After research in google, I still cant get the answer. My guess is, is it stored in my computer RAM? How could it possible? If my guess is true, how do we store values in RAM??
The flash game is created in : AS3
RAM is not perisistent with reboots. So its not possible to remember anything stored in RAM even after a single reboot. I have read about something called "Local Shared Objects" which are a bit more than the normal ones. Clearing normal caches/cookies wont clear them away.
- → Licensing system for client side code web application
- → Best way to do SEO for a Client side rendering React Project
- → Twilio response object undefined but no errors?
- → Prerender Angular 7 SPA with prerender.io client-side only
- → Is Reactjs SEO friendly? with google bots
- → Using webpack and react-router for lazyloading and code-splitting not loading
- → How can I get information from an alternative cart template with custom values in Shopify?
- → How to submit a HTML form without redirecting?
- → How to change the value of a client-side variable from the Meteor shell?
- → How to load styles onto React server-side using Webpack and go back to style-loader client-side?
- → Why my CORS application doesn't recognize my session?