Static Files In Flask - Robot.txt, Sitemap.xml (mod_wsgi)
Is there any clever solution to store static files in Flask's application root directory. robots.txt and sitemap.xml are expected to be found in /, so my idea was to create routes for them:
@app.route('/sitemap.xml', methods=['GET']) def sitemap(): response = make_response(open('sitemap.xml').read()) response.headers["Content-type"] = "text/plain" return response
There must be something more convenient :)
The best way is to set static_url_path to root url
from flask import Flask app = Flask(__name__, static_folder='static', static_url_path='')
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module