SQL Query For A Database Scheme
In SQL Server how do you query a database to bring back all the tables that have a field of a specific name?
The following query will bring back a unique list of tables where
Column_Name is equal to the column you are looking for:
SELECT Table_Name FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA.COLUMNS WHERE Column_Name = 'Desired_Column_Name' GROUP BY Table_Name
- → I can't do a foreign key, constraint error
- → How to implement DbDongle::convertTimestamps as workaround of invalid timestamps with MySql strict
- → MySQL error "Foreign key constraint is incorrectly formed"
- → Eloquent Multitable query
- → "Laravel 5.1" add user and project with userId
- → Database backup with custom code in laravel 5 and get the data upto 10 rows from per table in database
- → Laravel 5.1 QueryException when trying to delete a project
- → Using Array in '->where()' for Laravel Query Building
- → Chaining "Count of Columns" of a Method to Single Query Builder
- → Laravel Eloquent Joining Strange query
- → convert time using mysql laravel 5
- → How to update a column after an expiration date in MySQL?
- → Foreign key constraint fails on existing key