SQL Client For Mac OS X That Works With MS SQL Server
How can I connect to a remote SQL server using Mac OS X? I don't really need a GUI, but it would be nice to have for the color coding and resultset grid. I'd rather not have to use a VM.
Is there a SQL client for Mac OS X that works with MS SQL Server?
Let's work together on a canonical answer.
- Oracle SQL Developer (free)
- SQuirrel SQL (free, open source)
- Razor SQL
- DB Visualizer
- DBeaver (free, open source)
- SQL Workbench/J (free, open source)
- JetBrains DataGrip
- Metabase (free, open source)
- Netbeans (free, open source, full development environment)
(TODO: Add others mentioned below)
- → How to make Laravel use my class instead of native PDO?
- → SQL: simple custom column in select doesn't work?
- → How to execute Stored Procedure from Laravel
- → Which database engine type should be specified for Microsoft SQL Database in Laravel?
- → How to troubleshoot PDOException?
- → laravel sql server stored procedure output
- → Issue with converting a date using Carbon
- → SQL microsoft query to Laravel 4.2
- → General error 20018 Cannot Continue the file execution because the session is in the Kill state
- → List names of all available MS SQL databases on server using python
- → Variable which replace DB of name in SSMS
- → Java: database connection. Where is my mistake?
- → How Can I use "Date" Datatype in sql server?