SiteMap How Add Page Out Of Wordpress Where Blog Is Situated As MySite.com/blog
My WordPress blog is product site in catalog: mySite.com/blog.
I have same page in main directory. Same of them is access only to register user.
How add public pages form main directory to WordPress blog? What plugin do you recommend?
One possible answer is to create a new page (say with title wpform). Then create page-wpform.php and put all your custom php code in there. One function might help is is_user_logged_in():
<?php if(! is_user_logged_in()): ?> <!-- user not logged in should make the if condition true --> <!-- you can put any html markup here --> <form> <!-- etc... --> </form> <?php endif; ?>
If you have set up your permalinks in the settings, this page should be accessible mySite.com/blog/wpform or mySite.com/wpform. I'm not completely sure if /blog is your root to wordpress.
I hope this helps.
- → CORS missmatch because of http
- → Building sitemap for 2 wordpress install under 1 domain
- → How to remove empty elements after class?(jQuery)
- → Get width of an element and apply to another relative to the first one?
- → How to remove caption p class from wordpress?
- → 301 Redirection from no-www to www in wordpress
- → Laravel 5 routing using prefix
- → WordPress - Header position Top, Left &Right
- → how to add rel=nofollow to some specific external links in wordpress
- → octobercms install error: database is not empty?
- → How to edit the index page of wordpress theme?
- → How to select a Post Type (Wordpress) to pass a filter in head?
- → What sort of URL structure should be used to display AMP HTML vs vanilla HTML