Show A Second ImageView On UIButton
I want to add an extra image on the UIButton if my condition is true. This means that if the result of my condition is:
1) "false", then the UIButton should contain one image.
2) "true", then the UIButton should contain one more additional image.
If you want to add 2 images, add them under your button.
In order to stretch the first image, set constraint of the width of the second image = 0 and set constraint of the space between the images = 0.
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → Playing Video - Server is not correctly configured - 12939
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Axios array map callback
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → Update React [Native] View on Day Change
- → Shopify iOS SDK - issue converting BuyProductVariant to BuyProduct
- → BigCommerce and shopify API
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → React Native - Differences between Android and IOS
- → What is the difference between React Native and React?