Should I Put A Space After A Comma In The Meta Keywords Tag?
In some meta tags, for example,
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">, I put a space after each comma. Should I do the same for the meta keywords tag? I am asking this because I am not sure if putting a space after the comma will put a space before the following keyword.
It doesn't really matter. You can put it. Putting an extra space after a comma provides better readability to humans and nothing else.
For example, kind of confusing:
<meta name="keywords" content="keyword1,keyword2,keyword3,keyword4">
Now if you look at this, it provides better readability, isnt't?
<meta name="keywords" content="keyword1, keyword2, keyword3, keyword4">
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → How to update data attribute on Ajax complete
- → laravel blade templating error
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?
- → Setting the maxlength of text in an element that is displayed
- → Expanding search bar not expanding before search
- → Get the calling element with vue.js
- → Blade: how to include a section in one page but not in another
- → How to print/log reactjs rendered dom?
- → how to write react component to construct HTML DOM