Shopify Webhooks Not Firing In Production
I made a private app using shopify-api-node package which is working perfect in local development using ngrok. I registered a webhook "products/update" which is working fine.
registered url local:
but the same webhook registered with production environment, webhook is not getting fired
registered url in production:
When both local and production servers are running, webhooks are fired to local server (tunneled via ngrok) only.
I am using nginx in production as a reverse proxy. I have checked access.log file of nginx but there is no webhook request fired by shopify. I tried creating a new private app but no help.
What can be possible issue? Thanks in advance.
Some common problems are:
- An invalid SSL certificate, e.p>
- An invalid SSL certificate, e.g. one that is self-signed or one that is missing intermediate certificates. You can check for problems using https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/
- Your server or app is not configured to accept
POSTrequests, instead it only accepts other methods. From the command line you could check this by making a POST request with
curlto your webhook endpoint.
- Your app has implemented webhook verification logic and you are trying to verify production webhooks using your development app secret.
- The webhook that you created has been cancelled because Shopify was not receiving a 200 status response quickly enough. You can use the Webhooks API to list webhooks and verify that yours is still registered.
- → Maximum call stack exceeded when instantiating class inside of a module
- → Browserify api: how to pass advanced option to script
- → Node.js Passing object from server.js to external modules?
- → gulp-rename makes copies, but does not replace
- → requiring RX.js in node.js
- → Remove an ObjectId from an array of objectId
- → Can not connect to Redis
- → React: How to publish page on server using React-starter-kit
- → Express - better pattern for passing data between middleware functions
- → Can't get plotly + node.js to stream data coming through POST requests
- → IsGenerator implementation
- → Async/Await not waiting
- → (Socket.io on nodejs) Updating div with mysql data stops without showing error