Shopify Webhook - Identify A Different Client
I would like to integrate my backend API with several shopify clients by using webhook created by shopify.
I read that webhook is a push notification triggered by shopify. If I give my server endpoint (receiving order/creating a new customer) to my several shopify clients, how will I identify a different notification?
Will there be a unique identifier(per client) in the notification sent by shopify? It's because if I receive an order notification, I need to identify this order notification with one of my clients in my db.
Please advise me about this use case.
Per the Shopify Webhook Documentation, each webhook from Shopify contains a JSON payload and HTTP headers that provide context.
X-Shopify-Shop-Domain HTTP header includes the domain of the shop, e.g.,
johns-apparel.myshopify.com. You can use this to identify the shop.
- → Does anyone know how to solve IP canonicalization with shopify platform?
- → How can I add a featured image from a blog post to my homepage on shopify
- → Shopify - Get list of product from a specific collection
- → Shopify webhooks not wanted
- → Comparing two large files are taking over four hours
- → Need "add to cart" button price to update with correct amount depending on what checkbox is checked
- → How to append a variable inside another vaiable name in liquid html
- → GET /admin/webhooks.json returns an empty array
- → How to give border to to current displaying border
- → Shopify background image
- → Dynamic Attribute Names in Shopify Cart
- → What after added shopify store into shipstation