Shopify : User Maintain Product At Cart Page
I have an doubt and explain with example.
User A, logged into the site and added the 3 ( Ball, bat and pen) products in Cart page and then logged out form the site.
Few days later, the Same User A, logged into the site using other devices or browser( Not same browser). On that case we need to display the same 3 ( Ball, bat and pen) products in Cart page.
How to implement this process to out site. please give the solution for this scenario.
I found two application for this process. please check it !
When a customer who may have logged in and started shopping on one device (e.g. their mobile), logs into your store on another device later (e.g. their laptop), they'll find their cart waiting for them, making it easier and more likely for them to complete their order.
Shareable Cart gives your site a “Share and Save Cart” button. When your customers press that button they’ll get a view of their shopping cart where they can share their whole cart in a single link or any products in their shopping cart on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, WhatsApp, Tumbler and more.
Let us know your thoughts.
- → Trigger a click with jQuery using link_to of rails 4
- → Adding html data attribute to simple_forms input
- → How to remove parameters from the root URL if it does I18n
- → passing parameters to rails back end from an ajax call
- → Blocking ?page= in robots.txt
- → react js and rails Updating state on a component with active record relationship
- → State not passed into prop
- → Cannot read property 'modalIsOpen' of undefined
- → Objects not valid issue
- → How to map API params to model
- → Consuming webhooks shopify-api
- → How to add ScriptTag on shopify_api gem?