Shopify User Account Creation Require Activation Sometimes
We are building a custom Shopify website. Sometimes our custom sign up form will allow the user to login right away and other times it sends a "activate" account link. How is this managed? Did you experience that?
I've enountered this a few times and as far as I know it's based on the email address used to create the account.
If the email is not already in the store database then the customer will login straight away, but if a customer has used the same email address to place an order in the past for example and after that they decide to create an account, they'll get an email to activate their account.
Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do to change this flow.
- → Does anyone know how to solve IP canonicalization with shopify platform?
- → How can I add a featured image from a blog post to my homepage on shopify
- → Shopify - Get list of product from a specific collection
- → Shopify webhooks not wanted
- → Comparing two large files are taking over four hours
- → Need "add to cart" button price to update with correct amount depending on what checkbox is checked
- → How to append a variable inside another vaiable name in liquid html
- → GET /admin/webhooks.json returns an empty array
- → How to give border to to current displaying border
- → Shopify background image
- → Dynamic Attribute Names in Shopify Cart
- → What after added shopify store into shipstation